[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Old topic: windows theme again
- From: åé <fyaoxy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:12:34 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bzC6TLtf/r+0H5b6GClYcGqJL7bvBxmtZUbmGtwzjiY=; b=DfnIcNtCvqvLeT9OybbRMPG2yk5KaFShbSTkC98n7VX/L+iC38Mb0EL0dmZcPU/Qe5 pzGovDgXZTBPEiLnMSRAYGsaS4VA2DxUjs9zWFudpNakcazH96oGVIktyzyuQoH60Sph +pYtRz4Ij2Dc+MidIF8yh2NGeNOtQh5sW/2ek=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=xkJBaGXJyT+iIOI2TcNUXCID1kcEKZ4FiiJmr5mYOIxIOtpIKFNkTIiPsE77xIJ7go ifTbZp14XVEva6lnr6gzk3r0ndcsKJ75R/cxY4PE2hBUSn4CVhvXpi3/jJCc7qnedwOj v7I8Yqla1rLLmVPLOsJdK/I3SeDreE1xqP+OA=
BTW, my application not special,
If you ask for the demo, any of SWT snippets should same. I tried some
snippets, really strange.
2010/10/8 åé <fyaoxy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
> Long time not play swt, OK, it surprised me.
> My encounter some intresting and funny:
> Run a swt application in jdk7, with eclipse 3.7M2, the UI ugly king
> back:) it really surprised me.
> so I switch to eclipse 3.6, still. manifest? should not, Âswt.i.OS
> force load the theme. so why?
> and wait, I have jdk6, hah:) OK, the application run in java6, it works fine.
> But wait again, the eclipse self works fine in both jdk.
> Does anyone know some secrets about this? through seems google say the
> world still fine