Re: [platform-swt-dev] setDelegate for NSApplication

I looked into the Display class.

I followed your advice and I created my SWTDelegate calling alloc() and init().

I set my own delegate and all works fine.

Thanks.

I have a swing application that has to run on MacOsx and for some features I need  to have a reference to the NSApplication and to a custom delegate.

I tested my application, after the changes, and I didn’t find wrong behaviors.

In any case, do you think that there may be some inconvenience as a result of this implementation?

Regards,

Roberto