[platform-swt-dev] Carlos Alexandro Becker wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Carlos Alexandro Becker requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- Carlos Alexandro Becker

Accept View invitation from Carlos Alexandro Becker

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation