Re: [platform-swt-dev] Embedding a Win32 Window?

Hi Andrew,

No official support for what you are trying to do.

I think the idea is to create an OLE interface for your program and embed
that  in SWT.

You can also see how we embed different elements in SWT Windows, for
example: openGL canvas, awt frame, etc. Maybe you can use the same idea
for your program. To more extreme idea that comes to my mind is to create
a Composite with SWT.EMBEDDED bit, and use low level OS calls to reparent
your window to the composite (see OS.SetParent()) - but this approach will
probably have many problems.

Good luck
Felipe