[platform-swt-dev] How to I embed a Windows Application?

Hi,

I need to re-use an existing Win32 application and would like to host it inside my SWT application Window.  I would also like to capture mouse events from it if possible.  I heard something about 'reparenting' as a way of doing this but I really need an example to see how this is done.  So, obviously I want to get the HWND of the Windows app. that I want to host and receive events from it so I can react in some way and do something useful.

I would very much appreciate any help/advice on this.

Regards,

Andrew.

Back to the top