From: Christopher Deckers <chrriis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14/06/2010 01:25 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] JavaDoc for SWT by itself?
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/ -link . -subpackages org.eclipse.swt
> it will create docs dir with generated javadoc

That reminds me of the good old days in the Linux world. You wanted a
binary? Yeah, let's get the sources and compile them. Fortunately, we
changed century a few years back :)

The point is that wherever I am when I have a question about an SWT
class, I should:
- Google "SWT"
- Click the link for the SWT page (the first one), then click "Online
Javadoc" on that page.
- Find the class of interest.

Try this sequence right now, just to see what I mean.

Cheers,
-Christopher