Re: [platform-swt-dev] JavaDoc for SWT by itself?

Hello,

Dne So 12. Ĩervna 2010 17:21:44 Misha Koshelev napsal(a):
> If there is any web site with step by step instructions would be very
> helpful!
>
> I am sure others would find helpful as well.
>
> Thank you :)
> Misha
>
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Misha Koshelev <misha680@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thank you. I am so sorry I downloaded this file:
> > swt-3.5.2-gtk-linux-x86_64.zip
> >
> > and found the src.zip
> >
> > but am a little unclear how to compile the JavaDocs.
> >
> > I normally do not use Eclipse but _love_ SWT. Any hints?

That's simple. Just unpack the org directory from src.zip somewhere,
go to the directory containing the unpacked org directory,
make sure javadoc is on the path and run something like:
javadoc -source 1.4 -d docs -sourcepath . -link http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/ -link . -subpackages org.eclipse.swt
it will create docs dir with generated javadoc

Back to the top