[platform-swt-dev] How to remove paintlistener after 1st notification

Hi,

I have added paintListener to canvas so that I can capture event.gc and change the image.
I need a way to remove the listener after 1st notification.
I have added paintListener in canvas constructor. Tried removePaintlistener but it does not seem to be working.

Am I missing anything here? Badly stuck.
Any pointers, help, suggestion would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Vrushali.

Back to the top