Re: [platform-swt-dev] Metawidget has added SWT support

Hi, Richard:

It's awesome.

I find that it can implement UI automatation with a metawidget
configuration xml file.

I remember that this is also a project supporting SWT programming only
though XML files, which has been a part of e4 for Eclipse.

Do you know the project XWT?
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/XWT

But I find metawidget seems more simpler and may be as a substitution
of XWT. But XWT also has many amazing features, e.g. more convenient
drag-and-drop function with the XML files. So, I think there maybe
many fields for these two projects to learn from each other.

BTW, in future SWT programming, I think I can try to use metawidget to
design my UI, thus reduce many repetitive trivial work and improve my
programming productivity.

Regards,
Zhong