Re: [platform-swt-dev] Can I view Java applets in the SWT Browser?

The first entry was removed from the http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php page when the second entry was added.  I assume you came across the first entry in a cached or copied version of this file's old content.

Grant

will_wen <will_wen@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/02/10 11:26 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Can I view Java applets in the SWT Browser?

这个是我05年看到的答复:

Why can't I run Java applets in the SWT Browser?