[platform-swt-dev] Metawidget has added SWT support

Hi all,

(At the advice of Praveen, I am cross-posting here).

I've spent the last few months adding SWT support to my Open Source project,
Metawidget.

Metawidget is a 'smart User Interface widget' that populates itself, at
runtime, with UI components to match the properties of your business
objects. It supports lots of different back-ends and front-ends, and now
includes an SwtMetawidget.

I'd be most grateful if anybody here in the SWT community could download the
latest release and provide feedback.

Regards,

Richard.