[platform-swt-dev] Pre-announcement of small, incremental End-User Web Automation Framework on top of SWT

Dear All:

Just wanted to thank you for a great product!

I love especially the Browser widget. I am making use of this for some up-coming Web automation projects (small)
http://www.mkosh.com/

and just wanted to contribute to the community in some small way. I have currently put up my very first small product (simple Javascript Tester using SWT) on
http://www.mkosh.com/developers.html

although am having deployment issues with Windows version at the moment.

However, I plan to eventually release a GPL based open source SWT web-automation framework for others to use in designing end-user web automation tools.

I look very much forward to your input and support, and if anyone has any info about deploying JARs _without_ Web Start on IE per
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5437390

please let me know.

Thank you!

Misha