Re: [platform-swt-dev] C++ Toolkit for SWT

No. SWT is a lighweight wrapper around the system native widgets - all of the logic (and bugfixes) are in Java. So you'd need to fire up a JVM and go via Java if you wanted to do this.

The bindings for different OS and window kits are built in entirely separate libraries and are mainly thin wrappers around that system's widgets. If you wanted to compile natively, you might as well do the same approach.

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone