[platform-swt-dev] Maemo Hildon SWT Port

Hi,

I wrote some patches to build and run SWT on Maemo (Fremantle, Hildon
UI).
A cumulative patch including everything I did so far can be found at:
http://user.fh-frankfurt.de/~rc9000/maemo_swt/patch/swt-hildon-cumulative.patch
The whole thing initially started off with a patch from the Jalimo
project which I adapted to work with the current SWT version and the
Hildon UI. For more information see readme.txt in ~rc9000/maemo_swt and
the corresponding thread in the maemo forum
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40778&highlight=SWT).

I actually don't know if this mailing list is the right place for this.
I just want to share these patches just in case they are useful.
Any comments are highly appreciated.

Best regards

Ruediger

Back to the top