[platform-swt-dev] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Márcio Santos requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- MÃrcio

Accept View invitation from Márcio Santos

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation