Re: [platform-swt-dev] 64-bit XULRunner

Grant,

I'm running on a 64-bit debian lenny build.

1. That's why I figured 1.9.1.8 would be a safer bet on a non-HEAD branch, but it didn't work either.  I could drop back to the stable versions, but I was assuming nothing cutting edge was happening on the 1.9.1 branch.  And it had the exact same behavior on both branches.
2. I'm using the SWT HEAD, so that shouldn't an issue
3. Oh, I'm sure it's finding some Mozilla, probably the Iceweasel one I have installed.  I don't have any other type of browser on my linux box.
4. Definitely, "Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM", 1.6.0_12-b04
5. I used the default "minimal .mozconfig" from the website instructions with a "--java-include-path" option since it was being stubborn about finding my JAVA_HOME.  I definitely didn't use "--disable-optimize".  Would that affect the behavior or just help me debug a problem?

Thanks,
Ryan