[platform-swt-dev] swt browser with pop-up blocker

hi, all
    I want to use swt browser to download some web page. But the page
will popup a dialog. I found a code snippet in
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet173.java?view=co
   But it can only detect a visit to a new page such as clicking in <a
target="_blank" href=""></a>. But when a dialog popup by javascript
like "alert('hi');", it failed to block it and "click ok" to let the
javascript go on. Is there any solution with it? thank you.

Back to the top