[platform-swt-dev] 64-bit XULRunner

Have other people had success running a 64-bit SWT build with a 64-bit XULRunner?  I built them both from source (since neither is freely available) and I've tested them both separately and they both seem to work without problems in general, but when I point SWT directly to that XULRunner build, all I get is a blank browser window and no error messages, then on dispose I get a XPCOM error -2147467262.  This is both with XULRunner 1.9.2.2pre and 1.9.1.8pre.  The browser in the SWT build works fine when using the default browser (which I assume it's pulling from the Eclipse I'm using).

Back to the top