Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on Mac snow leopard

See this Apple link regarding configuring Java apps to run 32 or 64 bit.

http://developer.apple.com/java/javaleopard.html

BTW: I was getting the same error running ant (to prompt the user for input ant uses SWT 32 bit in eclipse 3.4) from within eclipse until I changed the eclipse settings (Default VM Arguments: -d32).

TIFF image

JR