Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on Mac snow leopard

I don't know how you are launching your app, but it certainly sounds like you are running the 64 bit vm still. You should be able to confirm this by using the '-showVersion' VM argument which will dump a version string as part of the normal startup process.
You could also try using the '-d32' VM arg to force your mac to use a 32 bit VM, or use 64-bit SWT libraries.
-Kevin

Inactive hide details for Adel Taweel ---01/27/2010 06:12:51 AM---Hi,  I developed an SWT application using eclipse. It compileAdel Taweel ---01/27/2010 06:12:51 AM---Hi, I developed an SWT application using eclipse. It compiles and runs fine

Adel Taweel <a.taweel@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/27/2010 06:12 AM

[platform-swt-dev] SWT on Mac snow leopard

Sent by:

platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I developed an SWT application using eclipse. It compiles and runs fine
on windows. However, I'm having problem compiling it on Mac Snow Leopard
(10.6). It returns an error saying can not load SWT 32 bit application
on 64 bit java virtual machine. I have changed the order in java
preference to 32 bit first, but with no success.

Any help/advise is appreciated.

regards, Adel