Re: [platform-swt-dev] Where is the native "call" function in SWT 3.5.1 Cocoa

The native "call" is not a native function. It takes the address of a C function as the first argument and invoke it passing the other arguments as parameters. If you search for the references of "call", you will find the OS native function that is called.

Silenio

From: Jacob <doobnet@xxxxxxxxx>
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/26/2010 07:44 AM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Where is the native "call" function in SWT 3.5.1        Cocoa
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I'm looking at the source code for SWT 3.5.1 Cocoa 32bit, in the
OS.java file. There is one declaration of a native function "call"
that I can't find any references or documentation for. Is it a custom
function or where can I find it? I would like to know how the native
declaration looks like.

/Jacob Carlborg