Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT: Multiple links in a label

Hi Grant,

Thanks your quick response. I will check with SWT newsgroup.

By the way in my case, text which will be appeared in   tags is dynamically
different languages).

Getting text from event will be not be suffice my requirement. I've tried
with event count, but it is always displaying zero.

-Ravi