Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Apps for Windows CE with Source Code for Testing? (Follow up)

Hi there.

I don't know the answer to your questions about SWT WinCE usage or open source SWT WinCE apps, but if you are just getting started with WinCE, perhaps these 2 FAQ entries might help you:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#pocketpcstart
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#pocketpclibrary

Also, there are a few example SWT snippets geared towards WinCE:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/#pocketpc

Hope this helps.
Carolyn

[platform-swt-dev] SWT Apps for Windows CE with Source Code for        Testing? (Follow up)

var to: platform-swt-dev
11/19/2009 06:30 PM

Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

One more try: Are there any sample or open source SWT apps for Win CE? I'm
not finding any.

This leads to the question: Is SWT for Win CE being used much? Or, has the
focus mainly switched to eSWT for Win CE now?