[platform-swt-dev] SWT browser flash palyer caching issues

hi

i am using windows (vista) SWT browser to display a flash website containing a lot of externalInterface callbacks to communicate with _javascript_.

When i load the website the first time, everything works fine. But when i try to load the the website after this , the external interface callbacks are not registered. This occurs on some computers.

Has anyone faced this problem ? I want report this bug to adobe folks and for that i need to know the browser version and the mode under which the browser is launched.

Can someone provide me this information.

-Sundeep

Back to the top