Re: [platform-swt-dev] Can't input to TextArea using JRE 6

Does it improve anything if you upgrade to 1.6.0_16?
And if not, does it improve anything to upgrade to 1.6.0_16 and
activate this system property: "-Dsun.awt.disableMixing=true"?

> Yes, please open a bug report with a test case that reproduces the problem so that we can investigate it.

And please post the bug number on this mailing-list as it is of interest to me.

Thanks!
-Christopher