[platform-swt-dev] Cocoa SWT: Access to mouse wheel / multitouch events?

Hi,

Is there a way to get mouse wheel or multitouch events into an Cocoa SWT application? I know we get "ordinary" mouse wheel events. But how would I obtain horizontal "wheel" information of a mightymouse's scrollball? In additional Apple defined new events in 10.6 for multitouch gestures, see:

http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ApplicationKit/Classes/NSResponder_Class/Reference/Reference.html

More generally, any plans/strategies for SWT to support this sort of features across multiple platforms in future (e.g. windows 7 multitouch, if there is such a thing)?

Cheers /Stefan

Back to the top