Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on OSX issue

Hi,

have you set the CFBundleName property in the Info.plist?
MacOS should use this as application name that appears in the menu bar.

Am 26.10.2009 um 14:03 schrieb Carson Day:

Hello,

   I have recently built an OS X application for an swt application I have been working on. I tried several approaches using the JavaApplicationStub, but the one I found that worked best and on 10.4,10.5, and 10.6 was this one found on your site: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/macosx/ . It runs great and I much prefer it over using a JavaApplicationStub that differs across versions. However, I have an SWT main menu instead of one for my Application Name. I would like for this to be application name instead of SWT. Is there a link or a faq somewhere that describes how to do this that I missed?

Thanks,
Carson