[platform-swt-dev] SWT on OSX issue

Hello,

   I have recently built an OS X application for an swt application I have been working on. I tried several approaches using the JavaApplicationStub, but the one I found that worked best and on 10.4,10.5, and 10.6 was this one found on your site: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/macosx/ . It runs great and I much prefer it over using a JavaApplicationStub that differs across versions. However, I have an SWT main menu instead of one for my Application Name. I would like for this to be application name instead of SWT. Is there a link or a faq somewhere that describes how to do this that I missed?

Thanks,
Carson

Back to the top