Re: [platform-swt-dev] Missing SWT Icons in a Messagebox

On Mac OS X there are three available styles for message boxes or alerts as they're called on Mac OS X. They are:

NSWarningAlertStyle
NSInformationalAlertStyle
NSCriticalAlertStyle

In the API reference for the alert styles it says: "Currently, there is no visual difference between informational and warning alerts.". What you have on your message box is either a waring or information style. Usually what an application on Mac OS X would have as the image is the application's icon but as I asume you don't have any it will uses the default image.

Conclusion: it looks like it should on Mac OS X.

/Jacob Carlborg