[platform-swt-dev] GC.setXORMode on Cocoa

I have a console based application that needs to display a cursor for the current position. We use the GC. setXORMode when drawing the cursor so the
cursor is the same colour as the text and the text at the cursor position is changed to a different colour so it is readable.

This works on all platforms (including carbon) except for Cocoa. I know that this is deprecated so is there a manual way to implement this in Cocoa ?

Back to the top