From: "Eguchi, Glenn" <Glenn.Eguchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/24/2009 05:18 PM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Advanced Graphics Platforms
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all-
The SWT docs say that advanced graphics may not be available on certain
platforms. I have a couple questions regarding this:

1) What constitutes the "platform"? Is it a combination of the
OS/jvm/graphics-card?

2) Are there any major platforms that don't work?

I'm basically trying to figure out whether, for most users today(2009),
Advanced Graphics is almost-always, usually, or sometimes available.

Thanks,
-glenn

<DIV><FONT size="1">

E-mail confidentiality.
--------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our IT department at helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Spirent Communications plc,
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
26750 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91302, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300

</FONT></DIV>