[platform-swt-dev] Standards for imports, warnings, etc. for Eclipse/SWT?

Hi,

Are there any standards (either Eclipse-wide or team-wide) for ignored warnings and other settings in Eclipse projects? I noticed Silenio fixed one my commits to remove unused packages in imports, which apparently triggered a bug. I don't mind the cleanup, but if I can set up my workspace so I don't have to watch for things like that I'm happy to do it.

I get bitten by this with my Adobe team now and then, and it seems like something that the IDE should make possible, either via exported settings or by using a prototype/template workspace.

Thanks,
Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approve this message.

Back to the top