Re: [platform-swt-dev] Looking for Shell embedding examples

HI there,
I wanna embed microsoft word inside java frame in windows i done that application with the help of swt snippltes but in mac os does not support win 32 file ole that is my problem i wanna embed microsoft word inside java frame it is possible means give some ideas

Thanks & Regards
Raja K.S

http://rajasforever.blogspot.com/

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Christopher Deckers <chrriis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Scott,

> I have some good news -- SWT_AWT.new_Shell is working in Cocoa!

This is great news indeed!

> I have a
> simple test with a Button that works, but it's definitely going to need a
> lot more testing than that.

As Silenio pointed out, the most important component to test is the
Browser. Then you may try opening a modal dialog and see how that
behaves (freeze? Is it modal?)

Once simple things work, I can get a nightly build and try it out
using more complex examples (as part of a framework that currently
works only one Windows and Linux).
Is your implementation in CVS?

Cheers,
-Christopher