[platform-swt-dev] Looking for Shell embedding examples

Hi,

I have some good news -- SWT_AWT.new_Shell is working in Cocoa! I have a simple test with a Button that works, but it's definitely going to need a lot more testing than that.

The one snippet that uses new_Shell is Snippet157, and that is Windows-only. I'm more interested in examples of the expected usage - from there I can make additional tests.

I found http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools/msg09000.html with a Google search, but that's about it. Looks like the Albireo project would be worth checking out too. Any others I should try off the top of anyone's head?

Thanks,
Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approve this message.

Back to the top