Re: [platform-swt-dev] I need some details

Embedding Word in SWT won't work on non-Windows platforms because the OLE component is Windows-specific.

Note that future swt usage questions should be asked on the eclipse.platform.swt newsgroup, not on this mailing list.

Grant

"Raja K.S" <ksrajabe@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/11/09 06:57 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] I need some details

Hi there,
I m new one for mac os In my application i use swt jar file it is
running good in windows os but
in mac os the code does not run when i run my application
org/eclipse/swt/widgets/Layout
this error came i don't know how to do ? is there any special swt jar
file available for mac os
and swt application are run in mac os
my application is embed word inside swt frame advance thanks

--
Thanks & Regards
Raja K.S