Re: [platform-swt-dev] FontData.getName() returns Non-Unicode string

Hi,

Short answer is no, we don't provide API for what you are trying to do
(force English name for all fonts).
But why do you want that ? IMO, you should use the localized names, it is
consistent with all other applications on the platform and that is
probably what your users expect to see.

Regards,
Felipe

---note: for future user questions please use the SWT newsgroup.