Re: [platform-swt-dev] AddressBook example

Hi Alexandra,
Thanks for getting back with me. I have all the jars in my build path
including swt.jar. I don't have any compile time errors. What else
could I be missing? Yes, I actually meant creating a Java project
using Eclipse. Sorry for not picking more descriptive words in my
previous email.
Best,
Ahmed