Re: [platform-swt-dev] how insert piece of code into the opend editor page

You will have better luck asking this question on the Eclipse platform newsgroup, which is now available from the Eclipse Community Forums:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=11&S=76c839e441c08c2f5510774ae84e9fcb

Carolyn

From: stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/30/2009 10:32 AM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] how insert piece of code into the opend editor        page

 Hi
I am developing an custom developer studio on the base of eclipse platform.
I need to insert piece of code into the current opend page editor(the current opend file for editing).

I fond this but i don't know how to use it. Also it may be wrong. Can anyone help?

IWorkbenchWindow window = wb.getActiveWorkbenchWindow();
           IWorkbenchPage page = window.getActivePage();
           IEditorPart editor = page.getActiveEditor();
           IEditorInput input = editor.getEditorInput();

Thanks