[platform-swt-dev] Menu Bar at top in PDA

Hi

I am just adding Menu Bar to shell in my application and it is getting displayed at the bottom of the screen in Windows Mobile 2005 PDA using eSWT 1.1

But with the new version of eSWT 1.2, Menu Bar is getting rendered at the top of screen in my PDA.
Is there any way how I can change the rendering again to bottom using eSWT 1.2.

Thanks
Vidya.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

Back to the top