Re: [platform-swt-dev] Why Java Visual Applications is very slow on Mac OS ?

Title: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Why Java Visual Applications is very slow on  Mac OS ?
Not necessarily faster. All 64-bit JVMs on the Mac are server JVMs, though the main impact there should be seen at startup time. For an IDE a 64-bit JVM shouldn’t make a huge difference in speed.

It will use more memory, however, so you may need to adjust your memory allocations in eclipse.ini.

-- Scott K.