[platform-swt-dev] Why Java Visual Applications is very slow on Mac OS ?

Hi everyone.

Why Eclipse, Netbeans and all java visual applications is very slow on Mac OS X ? (10.4, 10.5.x)

I have a macbook black 2.4, 2GB RAM and 250 HDD and when I lauch that`s applications on my Mac OS X 10.5.7, it`s slow during your execution. But, when I launch the same applications on the Windows XP on the same machine (boot camp), it`s much faster.

Why ? Mac is not a good plataform for java developers ?

I am a little frustrated. :-(

I appreciate any types of answers.

Thanks.

Back to the top