[platform-swt-dev] My involvement through the end of the year

Title: My involvement through the end of the year
Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know that my involvement with the SWT will be somewhat limited through the end of the year as I am being pulled back to work on Flash Catalyst full time until we ship. I will be keeping up with bug reports as appropriate, and I will commit a few saved fixes I found late in the 3.5 cycle, but I likely won’t be handling any full-time SWT work until we declare GM.

-- Scott K.

Scott Kovatch
Flex Engineering
Adobe Systems, Inc.
skovatch@xxxxxxxxx

I am Scott Kovatch, and I approved this message.

Back to the top