[platform-swt-dev] Context based Auto Completion development in Editor

Hi,

I need to develop an eclipse based editor which should provide “context sensitive auto completion” feature as like “Java Class Editor” in JDT plug-in. The only difference is that my editor will reference list of keywords/function parameters either from a YACC or pre-generated XML file. Can anyone you please suggest how to go forward here? Do we have any examples to refer for this kind of development?

Thanks for any help provide here.

~Muthu

Back to the top