Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT_AWT Java3d

I do not know what you mean by significant but I use it in a dental
application to display 3d tooth models.  I have a series of SWT
buttons on the left to perform functions on the model and the whole
thing is wrapped up in an editor in an RCP application.  Works great
for me.

OT, but if you make the jump check out embedding the BIRT engine in
your app for your reports.

Phil