[platform-swt-dev] Checkbox selection issue in Virtual Table

Title: Checkbox selection issue in Virtual Table

Hi,

I am having some trouble with Virtual Table especially when i am taking some action on rows. I have a virtual table(TableViewer) that i built using IContentProvider and ILabelProvider and have a model object. I also have sorting defined on one of the columns (used ViewerComparator). The first column of every row has a checkbox in it(I used CheckBoxCellEditor). The sorting both ascending and descending works fine. When the sorting is done in descending order and the checkbox is selected on any given row, the rows are getting selected in reverse order. For instance, when the rows are in descending order, if i select the checkbox on 1st row, the checkbox on the last row gets checked. It almost looks like the viewer cache and model that feeds the data into tableviewer are out of sync.

Has it got to do with virtual table? I removed the VIRTUAL flag from the TableViewer, the checkbox selection seemed to work fine. Has anyone encountered this issue before? I can provide some code snippets if i didnt make it very clear. I appreciate your feedback

Thanx
Priyanka

Back to the top