[platform-swt-dev] RC3 Test Pass

There is a 2 day test pass on the schedule for RC3.
Please test against the latest build available. At the moment that is RC2 (http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5RC2-200905221710/index.php)

Though only critical bugs will be fixed this week, it is important that we find and log as many issues as possible.

Since you are probably running out of testing ideas by now, it would not hurt to revisit the bugs that we have fixed over the past few weeks.
SWT Bugs fixed in RC builds: http://tinyurl.com/p98um6

Committers these are your assigned platforms for the week:
Praveen Innamuri: win32 (XP), carbon (Leopard)
Lakshmi Shanmugam: gtk.x86, cocoa.x86
Carolyn MacLeod: gtk.x86_64, gtk.x86
Scott Kovatch: cocoa.x86, cocoa.x86_64
Felipe Heidrich: win32 (Vista)
Silenio Quarti: cocoa.x86, cocoa.x86_64
Kevin Barnes: carbon (Tiger), win32.x86_64
Grant Gayed: cocoa.x86, motif.aix, motif.hpux, motif.sparc
Bogdan Gheorghe: cocoa.x86_64, gtk (PPC), gtk (sparc), gtk (x86 solaris)
Steve Northover: win32 (XP)

-Kevin

Back to the top