Re: [platform-swt-dev] loading native libraries

Thanks for the email.

I think that I've figured it out!  See https://bugs.eclipse.org/276564

I realize that we're in the endgame... I'm not sure if it makes sense for SWT to include it at this point.  That said, fixing this issue would be a really big deal in that it would allow Mac users to use an alternate VM to the one provided by Apple, thus enabling the use of 32-bit Java 6+ on the mac.

Perhaps it won't make it for 3.5, but maybe for 3.5.1

Let's continue this thread on the bug: https://bugs.eclipse.org/276564.

Best regards,

David