Re: [platform-swt-dev] loading native libraries

Title: Re: [platform-swt-dev] loading native libraries
David,

What does the Java property ‘java.library.path’ report back on SoyLatte? Also, is ‘DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH’ set to anything?

Although it’s Java 7, you’ll probably get some good advice on Apple’s java-dev mailing list. I know Apple’s JVM engineers read it and should be able to answer your question pretty quickly.

-- Scott