[platform-swt-dev] loading native libraries

I'm interested in getting SWT and Eclipse to work nicely with OpenJDK-based VMs.  As you may know getting Eclipse to run on JDK7 is problematic mostly because it won't load SWT native libraries.

My intention is to figure out why these native libraries aren't loading in JDK 7 and provide the JDK 7 project with some patches to make it work.  If anyone has any hints as to why this does work for non-OpenJDK VMs (such as those distributed by Sun) please let me know.

Thanks,

David

Back to the top