Re: [platform-swt-dev] RC2 Rule Reminder

Note also that Monday is a holiday in Canada so some committers may not be around to review your patches.

Kevin Barnes/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/14/2009 04:29 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] RC2 Rule Reminder

Thanks to everyone's hard work, we have no open RC1 bugs left. Next week we begin RC2. So far we have 10 bugs marked as RC2 candidates. We'll review all new bugs as they come in so please keep an eye on your inbox and keep filing all the bugs that you find.

Reminder: The rules for RC2 require that we have 2 additional committers +1's each patch before it can be released to HEAD.

-Kevin